Research compiled by Staffing Industry Analysts
Staffing Industry Analyst’s writes:
This year’s list of largest global staffing firms includes 114 companies that reported revenue of at least $300 million in 2008.
- Swiss-based Adecco SA again ranked as the world’s largest staffing firm with $29.38 billion in revenue for 2008.
- Randstad Holding NV moved up the list to No. 2 with $25.27 billion in 2008 revenue.
- Randstad ranked No. 3 last year but acquired fellow Dutch staffing firm Vedior NV to move up the list. Vedior ranked as the world’s fourth-largest staffing firm on last year’s list.
- Manpower Inc., based in Milwaukee, ranked as the third-largest staffing firm in the world with $21.17 billion in revenue.
- USG People NV ranked fourth-largest with $5.92 billion in revenue.
- It was followed by the Allegis Group with $5.74 billion.
Forty-eight of the firms were based in the U.S., and another 21 were based in the U.K. Japan and Germany had 11 firms each.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO SEE A PDF VERSION OF THE LIST
Workforce Vision | workforce-vision.com
A look inside the changing way that we work and employ others
Human Capital * Contingent Workforce * Globalization * Trends
Outsourcing * Staffing * Human Resources * Technology
Published by Bill Inman | billinman.com